The Bay of Fundy International Marathon took place this weekend, drawing more than 1,000 visitors to Washington County and putting 650 runners on the roads of Lubec and Campobello. This year marked the 5th year of the race, which is put on entirely by local volunteers. For me, the marathon and the community spirit evident on race weekend is one of the highlights of the summer, and I don’t even run toward chocolate.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue