Machias’ Trick or Treat on Main Street was another outstanding success. One count estimated more than 800 children in attendance, as compared with 650 last year. The streets were crowded, and the daylight lets you appreciate all of the creative costumes. My personal favorite was a family that dressed as characters from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The father was Willy Wonka himself, the mother was Violet Beauregarde after she turned into a blueberry, and their child was an oompa loompa, complete with orange makeup and cute white knee pants.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue