The Sunday afternoons series, a winter offering of informal and interactive programs every Sunday at 3 p.m. at the Eastport Arts Center, will feature local music educator and musician Kris Paprocki on Jan. 21. Historical and traditional music of Downeast Maine is the focus of Paprocki’s presentation, titled “I Hear Washington County Singing.” In the past, working men and women wrote, sang, and recited songs and poems describing their everyday lives. Paprocki has researched extensively to find songs and poems written in Washington County.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue