Maine’s Arctic Char - Sept. 18 at 6:30 p.m. – DSF at 13 Willow Street, East Machias – Join Downeast Salmon Federation and the Native Fish Coalition of Maine to learn about one of the rarest salmonids east of the Rocky Mountains, found only in Maine. Presentation will include historical information about this fascinating fish, population status and threats, conservation efforts and fishing. Presented by Bob Mallard, Northeast Regional Editor and Publisher of Fly Fish America, Registered Maine Guide, writer, author of “50 Best Places Fly Fishing the Northeast,” and native fish advocate.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue