The Department is seeking one shrimp trawling vessel and captain to collect northern shrimp samples in the Maine midcoast area, making at least three trips, and conducting three short tows each trip, beginning in late January, 2018, fishing once about every two to three weeks, until the shrimp are no longer carrying eggs, perhaps near the middle of March. The Department has up to $3,450 (in total) to pay the project participant.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue