Staff from both Calais Regional Hospital and Down East Community Hospital in Machias have been working on a plan to provide quality OB/GYN services locally in Calais. Rod Boula, CRH CEO, and Dennis Welsh, DECH CEO, began discussions with the announcement that delivery services would be ending at CRH. With all of the logistics of such an endeavor finally worked out, it is exciting to announce that DECH providers Kara Dwight, MD and Christian Inegbenijie, MD will provide office visits in Calais one day a week once clinic licensure is obtained. Dr. Inegbenijie and Dr.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue