On July 23 Carroll and I took a ride out and about the area. I wanted to check out a couple of grave stones and see if I could get them cleaned up with the D 2 liquid that I got in the mail. I was able to do nine stones in the Columbia Cemetery before lunch. One stone I had a lot of moss on it, but was able to get it off quite easy with this stuff. Hopefully I will be able to do a few more before August is gone by.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue