Another busy week for us, Sometimes I wonder if I will ever have a slow week. Anyway we were out and about on the barrens a few times, I did stop at the Greenwood Cemetery on the Tibbettstown Road and cleaned a couple of stones. Two foot stones need more to do on them and my great great Grandfather James & Hannah (Worcester) Grant’s stone needs more especially on the sides and the back. The front needs a bit more to really get it clean. I just don’t have enough time to do a whole lot of cleaning with school starting up again. Where has the summer gone?
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue