January flew right by, where does the time go? It seems like I did not get a thing done that I wanted to do. I guess with the cold temperatures outside I did not feel like doing anything major. I did get some genealogy done and then I caught the crud and was down for the count for four days. I missed two days of work because of it. Hopefully I won’t get this again this year.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition