This past week has gone really fast, and of course it would when you have your grandbabies visiting. Our son Zebadiah and his wife Molly along with their two boys Oliver and Gavin and their dog Silva, arrived on Friday morning, Oct. 20 from their home in Orono, Minnesota. They traveled right through without stopping. The boys have grown since I visited with them last spring. Both Carroll and I have enjoyed having them here this past week.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue