Who makes the best chili in the region? Here’s your chance to find out. Everyone is invited to cook up his or her favorite chili recipe and submit it for this fabulous Cook-Off to be held Oct. 28, from 12 to 2 p.m. at Artemis’s Attic on Main Street. This event is part of the downtown Scarecrow Fest sponsored by Calais Downtown Revitalization Coalition (CDRC). Anyone can participate: organizations, churches, individuals, school classes, businesses, and even restaurants. There is no fee for the chili makers.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue