For one late April night, wrestling and cancer awareness came together at the Narraguagus High School. A crowd filled the gym to watch Global Independent Wrestling. All of the proceeds went towards the fight to end childhood cancer. Ryan Colson, who organized the event, has held several wrestling events for various families that have dealt with cancer.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue