After exploring the far reaches of our Downeast home, from Petit Manan in the west to Grand Manan in the east, the time has come to take a breather. As a hometown tourist, it is invigorating to take an adventure to places that are lesser known, but nothing is as fulfilling and comforting as being close to home. Imagine a place where the skies are blue, only to be occupied by eagles and puffy white clouds. Imagine a place where crisp, cool waters rejuvenate your being. Imagine a place that heals with each echoing loon song. Imagine no longer: Bog Lake is near.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue