Machias Savings Bank President and CEO Larry Barker stands with the bank’s new neighbor, Sandi J. Bee, in front of the historic Nash building on Main Street in Machias. Bee owns and operates the Bags o’ Rags Thrift store and also owns two other Main Street properties, making her the Nash building’s neighbor to the right and to the left. Last week Machias Savings Bank announced it had purchased the Nash building and plans to use it toward community revitalization.
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana
- County committee approves budget to include three sheriff's deputies
- ‘Royal Bulldogs’ turn Jonesport, Machias schools into one winning team
- Josh Kelley, Philip Kilton survive the sinking of their lobster boat 11 miles offshore
- Local talent fires up UMM women’s basketball
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue