Oriental Jade, a Bangor restaurant serving Chinese and Asian cuisine, is credited as the inspiration for the “Jade of the Orient” restaurant in Stephen King’s #1 best selling novel “It”. The Jade of the Orient was the scene of a rather pivotal moment in the book, where the members of the “The Losers’ Club” gathered and eventually realized that evil clown Pennywise seemed to be everywhere, including sending the group messages through fortune cookies through objects like eyeballs inside the cookies.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue