St. Patrick’s Day will be celebrated at the Pembroke Library on Wednesday, April 11 at 6:30 p.m., with a free concert celebrating the 50th Anniversary of one of the most important sea music recordings of all time; “The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem – Sing of the Sea.” The Clancys and Makem were the key figures in the Irish music revival that continues to today. Their 1968 album “Sing of the Sea” brought many Irish music enthusiasts throughout Europe, North America and Australia to embrace the traditional music of the Age of Sail.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue