The American Lung Association’s 2018 “State of the Air” report found across the board improvements in several counties in the State of Maine. Of the 10 counties that received grades for ozone this year, six received improved grades, three maintained A’s from last year and one maintained a C grade. For the first time in 3 years no Maine counties received failing grades for ozone. This is in spite of a trend seen across the nation of higher ozone pollution levels.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue